Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Chocolate: Like or Don't?

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 7, '10 at 6:42pm

Somewhat49

Somewhat49

1,608 posts

I know it sounds simple but if you thinkabout all the good and bad things about chocolate then it get's more coplex.

PS: if you say like say what kind

Posted Dec 7, '10 at 7:36pm

gaboloth

gaboloth

1,372 posts

When I was a child I used to eat only white chocolate, now only milk chocolate. Maybe soon I'll eat only the 99% cocoa... uggh...

Posted Dec 7, '10 at 7:38pm

eatmydust166

eatmydust166

666 posts

I love chocolate man! It's so tastey! My favorite kind is Hersheys and Twix. I think that chocolate is unhealthy but I really dont care because I like chocolate. That simple :D

Posted Dec 7, '10 at 7:39pm

1337Player

1337Player

1,774 posts

For some odd reason, I am addicted to dark chocolate. It's not as sweet as milk chocolate but it tastes, I can't describe it with words.

I haven't tried enough white chocolate to know how it taste like.

Milk chocolate is okay.

I like frozen chocolate.

Posted Dec 7, '10 at 7:43pm

gaboloth

gaboloth

1,372 posts

Frozen chocolate? What do you mean? Chocolate at fridge temperature?
Anyways I have never tried it.

Posted Dec 7, '10 at 7:47pm

crazenird

crazenird

319 posts

Frozen chocolate? What do you mean? Chocolate at fridge temperature

im not sure if thats what 1337Player was talking about but i love that, it makes the chocolate all hard and crunchy.....:)

Posted Dec 7, '10 at 7:49pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I think that chocolate is kinda nasty. I can eat it sometimes but most of the time it gives me a stomachache.

Posted Dec 7, '10 at 7:51pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,646 posts

I like chocolate. But white chocolate is even better. I also don;t mind chocolate syrup and hot coco. Although chocolate Ice Cream is not one of my preferred flavors.

To quote a Spongebob episiode:

"Chocolate! CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE!! CHOCOLATE!!! CHOCOLATE!!!! CHOCOLATE!!!! CHOCOLATE!!!!"

Posted Dec 7, '10 at 7:54pm

crazenird

crazenird

319 posts

To quote a Spongebob episiode:
"Chocolate! CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE!! CHOCOLATE!!! CHOCOLATE!!!! CHOCOLATE!!!! CHOCOLATE!!!

Is that the one with that guy that was like 'now ive got you right were i want you.....Ide like to buy all your chocolate'?

If so ive seen that its pretty epic :P

*slaps self in face* GET BACK ON TOPIC DUDE!

I think that chocolate is kinda nasty I can eat it sometimes but most of the time it gives me a stomachache

Are you lactose intolerant? srsly i feel deeply sorry for you :(

Posted Dec 7, '10 at 7:56pm

gaboloth

gaboloth

1,372 posts

Oh I forgot a thing: I consider coffee chocolate one of humanity's masterpieces.