Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

We've hit half a million users!

Thread Locked

Posted Jul 3, '10 at 3:23pm

KnockoutSloth

KnockoutSloth

928 posts

I just realized we've reached over half a million users on AG, probably only a couple hundred of those actually use the forums but still, I think this is a big accomplishment, so what do you guys think about AG reaching 500k users? XD

Posted Jul 3, '10 at 3:31pm

KFK

KFK

969 posts

It's a big milestone really, even if many of these accounts are ghost profiles... A great accomplishment for AG, really! And I'm happy for AG! :D

Posted Jul 3, '10 at 3:32pm

EnterOrion

EnterOrion

3,615 posts

And only about 50 of those have more than 500 posts.

Not even 600 are lords.

It's not as big of a milestone as you think.

Posted Jul 3, '10 at 3:33pm

Saving123

Saving123

1,198 posts

Repeat thread or what? I can't seem to tell if there is enough of a difference between them.

Posted Jul 3, '10 at 3:33pm

KnockoutSloth

KnockoutSloth

928 posts

Just saying XD

well I guess I'm one of the exclusive group that has more than 500?

YAAAAAAAAAAY lol

Posted Jul 3, '10 at 3:36pm

pHacon

pHacon

1,313 posts

Way to take notice of something about two days after the fact Joey.  That's what I'll call you now when you annoy me.  :P

And only about 50 of those have more than 500 posts.

I'm sure more than enough are just here to comment and rate on games, that's a moderately important job if they actually do it right.

It's not as big of a milestone as you think.

Maybe not, but it does make me think of why someone would go through the trouble to make a ghost.

Posted Jul 3, '10 at 3:37pm

KFK

KFK

969 posts

Soon I will get 500! :D (Just saying)

Posted Jul 3, '10 at 4:35pm

KnockoutSloth

KnockoutSloth

928 posts

screw you pHac, I just realized it today because yesterday I was just boerd and doing nothing XD

Posted Jul 3, '10 at 4:38pm

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

4,753 posts

Maybe not, but it does make me think of why someone would go through the trouble to make a ghost.

I know when I went ghost, it was because I was bored, I didn't know about the com unity back then, so while I would still played games, I just didn't log in. It's also one of the reasons I support making the community much more noticeable.

Posted Jul 3, '10 at 4:48pm

pHacon

pHacon

1,313 posts

screw you pHac, I just realized it today because yesterday I was just boerd and doing nothing XD

I would have assumed with boredom and less to do that you would have had time to notice...

I would still played games, I just didn't log in

That was basically me a few months ago...  For some reason I hadn't even noticed the register option until then.