Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

remeber the old ArmorGames.??

Posted Oct 25, '09 at 12:22am

Tommy13z

Tommy13z

31 posts

haha, so i made this account like 2 years ago and i hdnt logged in for maybe half a year. Today i logged in and realized not much has changed since the addition of accounts and a more organized community to the site.
But i have played at armorgames far before the accounts were added, remember that ArmorGames, where the layout was more from top to bottom, when the most played game was Thing Thing, and the time when music games explded in the flash media, and you had more companies like Coolio Beats trying to cash in on the GH craze in flash games...
HAhahahhahaha, oh how i remember that, and since i havent been in the flash scene for a while..
any suggestoions for some new Flash games that ive missed out on and are sure to be classics like Thjing Thing, Sonny, or The Last Stand were?

Posted Oct 25, '09 at 2:14am

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

ya lol those were the days huh. when 4 second fury was the ****

Posted Oct 25, '09 at 2:17am

PossibleInstability

PossibleInstability

997 posts

Yeah, I remember it. It blew chunks.

Posted Oct 25, '09 at 2:19am

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,203 posts

Live just made things more social. But I thought the OLD old AG was GoG. THOSE were the days. I even remember the games they had on there... *sigh*...

Posted Oct 25, '09 at 2:27am

Flameheart

Flameheart

104 posts

*sigh* i remember the good old days. now is pretty good too =D

Posted Oct 25, '09 at 4:16am

Pacora

Pacora

313 posts

i think its funny that you guys are acting like it was a LONG time ago like in the 80s like atari "oh yes those were the good old days" it was 2 years ago, not that long.

Posted Oct 25, '09 at 5:03am

WoodyGuthrie

WoodyGuthrie

193 posts

i think its funny that you guys are acting like it was a LONG time ago like in the 80s like atari "oh yes those were the good old days" it was 2 years ago, not that long.

agreed, get a life.

Posted Oct 25, '09 at 9:45am

SwordAndShield

SwordAndShield

564 posts

No, I'm pretty much new.

Posted Oct 25, '09 at 12:04pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

Kind of. I remember going there in tech class in 7th grade.

Posted Oct 25, '09 at 12:06pm

Owen135731

Owen135731

1,813 posts

I remember it...it was fun times. But who really cares about the past anyways? You can't change it, so just move the hell forward already.

Reply to remeber the old ArmorGames.??

You must be logged in to post a reply!