Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Dissapering members

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 21, '08 at 9:01pm

Skipper8656568

Skipper8656568

345 posts

I had a good freind (Wizzard in Black) leave this sight and i heard firetail did as well i checked his account and its been stale for a while

Posted Mar 21, '08 at 9:02pm

ngfan14

ngfan14

937 posts

Maybe they are both just busy and will be on later.

Posted Mar 21, '08 at 9:02pm

Blue_Pie

Blue_Pie

32 posts

Well thats... bad?

Posted Mar 21, '08 at 9:15pm

MrMonkey3

MrMonkey3

525 posts

I've seen a thread like this before and 1 guy said it was because some new members were being spamers and posting innapropriete pics they just got annoyed and left. And yes it's bad because that means ArmorGames has less members

Posted Mar 22, '08 at 12:37am

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Well, I don't really think that they are disappering. Thay are probably just taking a long break from this site because both of those two people just rank up and rank up very fast which could get very boring, so they just decided to take a break. Don't worry I'm sure they'll be back eventually. Also, it's always good to take a least a little break once in a while, to remind you that this isn't your life and you actually do have a real life outside of this site, which I must agree some people should do haha.

Posted Mar 22, '08 at 2:13am

ECTHETIC

ECTHETIC

36 posts

nick, you have a very good point there

Posted Mar 22, '08 at 8:41am

DecadentDragon

DecadentDragon

257 posts

Every site has members come and go. It's the way of the net. Hare today and goon tomorrow.

Posted Mar 23, '08 at 5:27am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,959 posts

Nope WizardInBlack said he quit this site because he had better things to do.

Posted Mar 23, '08 at 8:21am

Gimgak

Gimgak

310 posts

This site is still pretty young, I bet only a few people are quitting. this site has very high quality games

Posted Mar 23, '08 at 9:09am

Glusch

Glusch

107 posts

It is exremly many members that only have like 0-1 point.. When I had 7 points I was ranked ca 7000 out of 53000 members... Cant some moderators take away the profiles that dont have any point so only the real members are left... Plz Carlie or Archlee...