Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Do u Like Armor Games Why Or Why Not

Posted Oct 13, '08 at 8:21am

MisterSharpShooter

MisterSharpShooter

86 posts

I think Its The Greatest Game Place In the Planet In The World Whats Your Idea!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!????????

Posted Oct 13, '08 at 8:40am

thingthingfreak

thingthingfreak

1,628 posts

I agree! nearly 1,000 FREE flash games, and you get get an awesome account on it! Who doesn't like AG? If people say that they hate AG, then why do they have an account in the first place?

Posted Oct 13, '08 at 8:56am

anubys

anubys

177 posts

I like, because here's a lot of cool games.

Posted Oct 13, '08 at 10:38am

the_last_stand_rulez

the_last_stand_rulez

51 posts

i like this website beacuase you you can play alot of games and tell the auther how you feel about the game and you can talk to your freinds

Posted Oct 13, '08 at 11:37am

OctoberSnow

OctoberSnow

215 posts

I think it is honestly the best free flash game website out there. Loads of fun games. No annoying spammy ads, great free accounts, awesome community, really nice mods. What else do you need?

Posted Oct 13, '08 at 11:46am

shayneii

shayneii

2,688 posts

I'm guessing most of the people here like it... including me...

Anyways, it's nice because it has a great community, good games and such.

Posted Oct 13, '08 at 1:25pm

Binary_Illusion

Binary_Illusion

310 posts

I don't think anyone would be here if they didn't like it here. Kind of a dumb questions but...
I like the community. Everyone is nice to you, and respects you and tries to help you when you are new. well mostly all...the spammers are mean, but we hate them I also think the mods do a great job on cutting down the spam. just imagine one day all mods, and admins log off O.O
I also like how we get new games like every 2 days or so, and the AG community also makes games. I personally love CoolioNiato games! He's the best! FYI he makes music games like the music euphoria

Posted Oct 13, '08 at 1:30pm

shayneii

shayneii

2,688 posts

I agree. Most of the users here aren't out to get you, and they are nice.

I mean, take a look around the community, see many trolls floating around?

Posted Oct 13, '08 at 10:07pm

Lige

Lige

1,669 posts

No, I hate armorgames. It's the worst site ever. that's why I come here.

Posted Oct 13, '08 at 10:21pm

Ricador

Ricador

3,913 posts

Well i think everyone hates it. That's way they are on, and some people have like 11,000 points.

No seriously though, obviously everyone who has an account likes it or they would not be here (duh) *puts hand in forehead).

Reply to Do u Like Armor Games Why Or Why Not

You must be logged in to post a reply!